Did you know Times Zones are a newer creation? Created by a man named Sir Sanford Fleming in 1879, the implementation of Time Zones as we were taught was due to the invention of the railroad. However, Scripture states in Daniel 7:25 that time will be manipulated, and it has been in many ways. Daniel's dream of the 4 Beasts is very much alive and well today. The beast has many forms and unless you use discernment, you will not be able to see.The creation of Time Zones is just the more modern form of what Daniel was warning us about.
Daniel 7:23-27 Thus he said, The fourth beast shall be the fourth kingdom upon earth, which shall be diverse from all kingdoms, and shall devour the whole earth, and shall tread it down, and break it in pieces. And the ten horns out of this kingdom are ten kings that shall arise: and another shall rise after them; and he shall be diverse from the first, and he shall subdue three kings. And he shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws: and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time.
But the judgment shall sit, and they shall take away his dominion, to consume and to destroy it unto the end. And the kingdom and dominion, and the greatness of the kingdom under the whole heaven, shall be given to the people of the saints of the most High, whose kingdom is an everlasting kingdom, and all dominions shall serve and obey him.
If you have done research into secret societies then you know that they are the formation that controls the world. They run the governments and dictate policies and changes.
One such society I have discussed before is the Free Masons. And guess who was a member of the Massonic Organization?? Sir Sandford Fleming. As you will also see, the British governments involment and Fleming's ties to their royal empire.
History of Sir Sandford Fleming
1. Canadian Engineer- Sir Sandford Fleming, civil engineer (b at Kirkcaldy, Scot 7 Jan 1827; d at Halifax 22 July 1915). He was Canada's foremost railway surveyor and construction engineer of the 19th century and a distinguished inventor and scientist.
2. Inventor of Time Zones- Fleming also played a key role in the development of a satisfactory worldwide system of keeping time. The railway had made obsolete the old system where every major centre set its clocks according to local astronomical conditions. Fleming advocated the adoption of a standard or mean time and hourly variations from that according to established time zones. He was instrumental in convening an International Prime Meridian Conference in Washington in 1884 at which the system of international standard time - still in use today - was adopted (see Time Zones and Legal Time).
3. Knight Commander of Oder of St. Geroge and St. Michael- Fleming also designed the first Canadian postage stamp, the threepenny beaver, issued in 1851. He was created a Commander of the order of St Michael and St George in 1877 and a Knight Commander of that order in 1897. https://www.thecanadianencyclopedia.ca/en/article/sir-sandford-fleming/
Order of St. George and St. Michael- The Order of St Michael and St George was originally awarded to those holding commands or high position in the Mediterraneanterritories acquired in the Napoleonic Wars, and was subsequently extended to holders of similar office or position in other territories of the British Empire. It is at present awarded to men and women who hold high office or who render extraordinary or important non-military service in a foreign country, and can also be conferred for important or loyal service in relation to foreign and Commonwealth affairs. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Order_of_St_Michael_and_St_George
4. Freemason- July 7, 1827 - July 22, 1915 Surveyor, engineer, author and inventor of standard time zones, Fleming emigrated to Quebec from Scotland, on April 24, 1845. One of the foremost railway engineers of his time, he was in charge of the initial survey for the Canadian Pacific Railway, the first Canadian railway to span the continent. He designed the first Canadian postage stamp, the three penny beaver, issued in 1851, was knighted by Queen Victoria in 1897 and, from 1881 until his death in 1915, he served as Chancellor of Queen's University. http://freemasonry.bcy.ca/biography/fleming_s/fleming_s.html
Knowing who controls the world sets you free. It is important to know who is behind the destruction so that we can wake up and embrace Yah. For if we continue to lay asleep, our Salvation and Resurrection from the darkness does not occur and we are lost to this world that is not promised to us.
1. The World is Not Divided based on 24 hour time- While time zones are based on lines of longitude, some lines are drawn to avoid populated areas or to follow borders, and some countries have added their own variations because they don't want to be divided into several zones. In a few regions, the time kept is not one of the 24 standard time zones because half-hour or quarter-hour differences are in effect there. Variations also occur because different countries or regions have adopted daylight saving time.
China is the largest country with only one time zone (it should span five). That would be like New York, Chicago, Denver, and Los Angeles all being in the same time zone. India is the second largest country with only one.
Russia adheres to its standard time zones except the entire country is on permanent daylight saving time and so is an hour ahead of their actual zones.
Australia uses three time zones; the eastern and western zones adhere to their assigned time, but the central zone is a half-hour ahead. In the Middle East and South Asia, several countries also use half-hour time zones.
In South Asia, if you follow a straight line west along the 27º latitude you will move back and forth across time zones: from Pakistan UTC +5 hours, India +5:30, Nepal +5:45, India (Sikkim) +5:30, China +8, Bhutan +6, India (Arunachal Pradesh) +5:30, Myanmar +6:30.
Russia has the most time zones (11), followed by the U.S. with nine (six for states and three for territories), and Canada with six.
You can actually be in three time zones at the same time, at the spot where the borders of Norway/Finland, Norway/Russia, and Russia/Finland meet.
2. Before the Railways time was based on 24 hours- Before the advent of railways in the 1800s, all time was local. Noon was simply when the sun was directly overhead wherever you were, in what is called solar time. Each town's citizens would set their clocks and pocket watches according to the official town clock or timekeeper. When they traveled to another town, they would simply change their watch when they arrived. https://www.infoplease.com/time-zone-origins
3. Prime Meridian Converence- The International Meridian Conference in Washington DC, USA, adopted a proposal in October 1884. The proposal stated that the prime meridian for longitude and timekeeping should be one that passes through the center of the transit instrument at the Greenwich Observatory in the United Kingdom (UK). The conference established the Greenwich Meridian as the prime meridian and Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) as the world’s time standard. The international 24-hour time-zone system grew from this, in which all zones referred back to GMT on the prime meridian.
The main factors that favored Greenwich as the site of the prime meridian were:
Britain had more shipping and ships using the Greenwich Meridian than the rest of the world put together (at the time). The British Nautical Almanac started these charts in 1767.
The Greenwich Observatory produced data of the highest quality for a long time.
Why did I chose to look into this subject you may ask?
A few nights ago I was watching the return of what is claimed to be the Korean Soldiers. They were being honored in Hawaii and Yah placed the thought to look up the current time in Japan.
Here is what I learned:
When it is 1pm in Hawaii it is 8 am in Japan... to me this means that there is a place in the Pacific Ocean where time just dies. ( You and I both know this cannot be true) Japan and Hawaii are only 4,108 miles away. If you go by the Time Zones- There is a 19 hour difference.
The air travel (bird fly) shortest distance between Hawaii and Japan is 6,625 km= 4,117 miles. If you travel with an airplane (which has average speed of 560 miles) from Hawaii to Japan, It takes 7.35 hours to arrive. https://www.distancefromto.net/distance-from-hawaii-to-japan 7.35 hours is a huge difference than the 19 hours between 1pm and 8 am.
The chart to the right depicts the right time conversions for Hawaii and Hapan. Notice that there is only 5 hour difference and not 19. http://www.timebie.com/timezone/hawaiijapan.php
Depicted here is the Real Time. If you Google What time is it in Hawaii and Japan, you will get the 19 hour difference.
Knowing that the Main States work on 3 time Zones and that California to New York is only half the distance from Hawaii to Japan: 2,913.7 miles. We can see that what the world tells us is very inaccurate. Understanding the manipulation of time is vital for discerning the times we are in now.
Gleason's New Standard Map of the world shows the accuracy of time. Publisher: Buffalo Electrotype and Engraving Co., Buffalo Date: 1892 Location: World
Gleason's shows that map of the world split into 24 hours. Not by longitude and latitude lines like they want you to believe. This gives a more accurate account of time around the world.
I urge you to do your own studies and really wake up to the lies your have been fed. One reason for changing time is to fool you into believing that the countries are located and are as big as they claim, as well as corresponding with the Gregorian Calander which is wrong as well. When you understand that the systems in place now are the Beasts, you will begin to understand how important Faith in Yah and HIs promises of a New Life is yet to come.